Monday, November 1, 2010

New Month, New Week, and It's Monday

So, I hit my snooze alarm three times this morning.  That means I slept in an extra 30 minutes.  I did not want to face this week.  However, I needed to get up and did.  My reward?  Law & Order: Criminal Intent Season 7 finale. Vincent D'Onofrio as Robert Goren is just magic.  Magic I tell you! (I'm shaking my fist at the sky in case you can't see that.)

I had a fabulous weekend.  I got ready for the party, looked great (picture to follow) and then they cancelled.  I was disappointed, but all was not lost.  I called up my bff, asked her to take pity on me, she did and we got spend the next three hours together just her and me.  I had a blast.

(Just don't analyze the background I was in a hurry.)

Then yesterday was even better.  Church was good, came up with an idea that I think might work, and I got to see some great friends.  A high school friend of mine, Jenni, and her daughter, came by as they were in town.  I haven't seen her since we graduated.  Such a joy.  Then, my bff, her sister, brother-in-law, and their adorable 6 month old came and we went trick or treating around the block.  Seriously an amazing weekend.

I have so much to share with you as part of this project I'm working on, but I haven't had a chance to put it all together yet.  So look for that coming soon.

Love to you all and I hope you have a most blessed month!

No comments: