Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cold, Rainy, and Time to Vote

So here in my home town it is raining and cold.  The perfect weather for this election?  I think so.

I'm sure most of you have heard about how Oprah is banning the word, b!&@h, from her network.  Although I am not an Oprah fan I really hope this happens.  What surprises me is the number of negative comments about her doing so.  What has happened that using that word was a good thing?  As if calling each other that name will take the sting out of it?

So not much going on here.  I'm super bummed that the San Francisco Giants won against the Rangers, but I'm so glad that the Rangers made it to the World Series.  And that's my sports talk until the Superbowl.

Until then I've been listening to and watching this gem.  Incredible.



"Winter Song"
Sara Bareilles - Winter Song (with Ingrid Michaelson)

No comments: