Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Breakfast

Why is that Saturday breakfasts are so delectable?  I had scrambled eggs and two pieces of toast, and they were delicious.  And I have no idea why I felt the need to tell you that.  Except, perhaps, because there is a calm that comes to me on Saturday mornings that are hard to beat.

So, I decided I will get my kids breakfast for tomorrow.  I'm not doing donuts though.  I'm going with mini-bagels and cream cheese.  I can't afford to waste food and I really like bagels and they last longer than donuts. I also found two cute 24 piece puzzles for them to win as well.  Only two winners, but I'm going to have us solve the puzzle as part of our game.

Meanwhile I'm watching Pride & Prejudice. The 2005, Kiera Knightly version, not the incredible 1995 BBC version.  I actually really like both for many different reasons.  Kids, here's a note though, if you need to know what happened in the book stick with the 1995 version.  Just don't tell anyone I told you that.

Like I said yesterday I am going to the dance tonight so it should be fun.  The only thing is still my make up I tried to do the smokey eye on my own, youtubed some tips, and well, I don't think being a make up artist is in my future.  I am however going to be doing my hair in curlers, so it should look cute for about 15 minutes before it retains only 10% of the curl.

So before I leave you for the day I wanted to post this video for you.  The song is sweet and it is done to one of my favorite shows that I hardly get to watch, Modern Family.

No comments: