Thursday, November 4, 2010

That Little Red Flag

It has been my experience that God does not introduce a new lesson to me unless it will be applied sometime soon.  Last night's Beth Moore lecture was on listening to my spiritual gut.  The one that tells me when something is not right.  Now, my mother has always told us girls that we better listen to that voice and, I certainly try to.

And so today I actually need to use it.  I won't go into the details but suffice it to say it is a potential client and I seriously think they are trying to pull a fast one over me.  No worries though.  I'll decline the job.  Owners listen up, even if you need the money, in the most desperate way possible, if the job is going to cost you in your sanity, peace of mind, or more than you are being paid decline it.  It's okay.  Because no dollar amount is worth any of that headache.  Now, we all know that sometimes clients can be a pain, but you know the ones that are going to cost you more than you're willing to give.  If you don't, ask a trusted woman.

On the other hand if you need therapy for your current client, who most of the time you like, there is always this: http://clientsfromhell.net/  It makes you feel so much better.

Oh, and if you are having trouble with your shoes Shine has a great article full of help.  You can read it here: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/8-ways-to-make-shoes-more-comfortable-2401699

Love to you all!

My horrible addiction: Gaby videos about Daley.

No comments: