Monday, November 29, 2010

Day Two: Strawberry vs. Chocolate

So I did work out this evening.  After I made the batter for my cookies.  That's what I call a balanced life.  Today's work out was a little harder than yesterdays, that is for sure.

So, today is the first day of the 12 Days of Cookies.  And the first one up is Paula's Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies.  They looked delicious.  The only issue was that I didn't have chocolate cake mix.  And my mother doesn't really like chocolate.  However, we did have a strawberry cake mix.  And my mother does like stawberry.  So voila.  I haven't made them yet, just the batter.

It called for two hours in the fridge.  I don't have time for that so its an hour in the freezer.  I hope it all comes out good.  I'll have it posted tomorrow one way or another.

And today once I gave my permission to not worry about certain things I went on and it was actually a really nice day!  So good day.

I do have some prayers for this week, but either way it will be fine.  At least that's what I'm praying for!

Much love,
Kelli.

As if I would leave you without music!

No comments: