Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Um... Yeah

So the irritation got to me.  I had someone actually email me to call them.  I can't even begin to factor in all the layers of where this is messed up.  The worst part?  This is the second one I received.  Which makes me think the person on the other line has never used a phone before and can't call me, and thus begs the question, why should I be talking to them now?  I'm going to of course, but I'm trying to get my irritation under control.

Do you need a moment?  You can have one here.  I understand.

I'm a ridiculously political person.  However, I have kept mum on it here for a variety reasons.  All I have to say is that those who have been newly elected better make strides, and at least show they are working hard to change some of this.  Otherwise I have no idea what to do or say.  There, I've vented that out too.

Seriously, do you need to have a moment?  You can have one here.  I dont' mind.

Now I'm singing at the top of my lungs.  Does that make you feel better?  It makes me feel better.

This is what I'm singing right now:


Want to sing at the top of your lungs too?  You can do so here.  I understand.

No comments: