Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pears & Crackers

It's a good thing this blog isn't about food otherwise you would be horrified.  Today I'm going to give you an example of why because I have this bizarre need to confess if for nothing else than to horrify others and or find out I'm not alone.

Today for lunch I had pears (from a can - light syrup) and club crackers.  I haven't had my pickle yet but rest assured I will not be forgetting that.  Today has actually turned out to be a good despite the fact it started off with a rocky attitude.  It hasn't been the easiest time lately.

However, as much as I wanted to play sad songs on my countdown today I couldn't.  I just couldn't.  So I decided to pick myself up and play happy songs.  Well songs that make me happy.  Songs that had a good theme to them anyway.

You see this song did appear in the Disney movie, Oliver & Company, but you see this song, this one below, it features the voice of Billy Joel.  And I'm a sucker for Billy Joel. 

No comments: