Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Treats

I think I'm finally going to be able to do my sum up of the week. These categories might change because I have the propensity to change my mind a lot, but I think most of them will stay.

Song That Tickled My Ears:



Grace Kelly
by Mika

----
Tweet of the Week:

@fredthompson: Man claiming to be doc for 20 yrs exposed as fraud. Huh. Obamacare's so bad, even FAKE doctors are getting out of the business. #ftrs #tcot

 - I laughed so hard after I read that.

---

Favorite Show of the Week:

Comedy: The Big Bang Theory - Everyone needs to see this.  I almost shot liquid through my nose when they were talking to Penny's new boyfriend.

Zack: You know, I saw this great thing on the Discovery Channel. Turns out if you kill a starfish it'll just come back to life.

Sheldon: Was the starfish wearing boxer shorts? Because you might have been watching Nickelodeon.

Drama: Burn Notice - Bruce Campbell as Sam gets me every time and this past week he saved the day.  He was awesome.  Awesome I say!

---

Picture of the Week:


I saw this picture when I went to fotolia to find some stock photos for a client and I just loved it.

---
Recipe I'd Like to Try:

Iced Oatmeal Cookies
from Smitten Kitchen

So I made no-bakes, white chocolate pretzels and pies yesterday and today.  So at least two people will be getting their gifts from me.

Tomorrow I will have my oatmeal cranberry cookies up.

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: