Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day Ten: In Need of Prayers

What is going on with me is not the end of the world.  Not by a long shot.  I have my health (back, praise be to God), my family is all relatively happy and nice, and for that I am grateful.  But, it is a difficult time.  There are times that if I dwelt on it I would have a panic attack.  And the worst of it is the situation isn't new.  It's not the first time I've been through this, and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

However, I am praying.  I know He will bring me through this, and that this is just a season in life.  Not a very fun one, but one that does come with its own blessings.  I am still laughing, enjoying life, and living life as best I can.  I just wish I had a little relief, but then again who doesn't? :D

I just wanted to say I'm still praying, I haven't bitten my nails, and as soon as I'm recovered I will get back to working out.

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: