Friday, December 17, 2010

New Banner

So I have a new banner.  I actually have quite a few planned for the upcoming year, but this is the first. 

Now onto the fun stuff.  I love stocking stuffers.  Usually more than the gifts I receive.  I don't know why, but in my house they are always fun, personal, and very surprising.  So, I thought I would give some ideas on last minute stocking stuffers or small gifts you can get if you need to:

For the Baker/Cook:

The Pioneer Woman Cooks - if they don't already have it.  I don't know anyone who doesn't like this delightful and funny woman from Oklahoma.

Best part?  Retail is $16.99
(obviously this is for someone special)

Other Ideas:
 - Measuring Cups
 - Measuring Spoons
 - Whisk
 - Good Peeler
 - Apple Corer
 - Ice Cream / Melon Scoop
 - Baking Pans
 - Baking Bowls



For the Music Lover:

Bill Graham Presents:
If you have a music lover in your life this book is great.  Bill Graham was one of the most famous concert promoters and this autobiography with a finish by those who knew him best and comments from the acts he booked your music lover is in for a delightful and insightful treat.  I can not express how amazing this book is.

Retail price is only $16.99

Other Ideas:

 - iTunes Gift Cards
 - Amazon Gift Card
 - Life by Keith Richards (Rolling Stones)
 - Motley Crue: The Dirt by Motley Crue



for the Fashionista:

The Fashion File: Advice, Tips, and Inspiration from Mad Men

I have a great friend that I would give this too who is both fashionable and into Mad Men.  I have a sister who would also like this.  I personally want to read it and get it myself.  You can pick this up in many stores.

Retail $18.00

Other Ideas:

 - Gift Card to Sam Moon or other beloved place
 - Make up kit from Ulta (they have several to choose from)
 - Really cute socks


These are just a few, but hopefully they will give you some ideas about the people in your life.

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: