Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Feeling Better

I'm feeling much better today.  I missed out on a friend's birthday party last night though.  I do hate that, but I'm sure they were all happy I wasn't spreading my germs around until I was healed.

If you find yourself with this stomach virus these two items will be lifesavers for you.

1. Charcoal pills.  You can find them at Wal-Mart as CharcoCaps. They're pink caps, but contain the all important, charcoal.  Charcoal works the way burnt toast would and absorbs anything in your stomach, so if you have a bacteria (which the stomach virus would actually be a bacteria, not virus) it will help you.  Just read the directions. -- This is also great if you travel to some weird places.

2. Tylenol Sinus.  Especially if your sinus' drain into your teeth like they do to me. 

Aren't you glad we had this conversation?  I'll forever thank Dr. Salih for the charcoal tip.  It's been a great help to me.

So, I think I might actually attempt to make something tomorrow if my healing continues.  Nothing difficult, but some white chocolate covered pretzels sound really good with some cinnamon.

In the meantime Glee was fantastic last night.  Even my mom liked it, which is quite the compliment.  Here was my favorite song, wish you could see the scene, from the episode:



Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: