Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Having a Jessie Spano Moment

Do you remember this?



Okay the part I'm referencing is "NO TIME!  There's NEVER enough time!"  Not all the drug parts, I promise!  So, I'm having a tough time - pun intended - getting enough time to do what I want to do.  I dream about updating this blog more, I even have a new banner I would like to work on, but alas, no time.

Granted we all have the same hours in a day to do what needs to be done.  I am probably not the most efficient person ever, but there is so much last minute stuff going on that my day seems to be taken from me.  Except for Monday night, that was because I really, really wanted to watch Tabatha's Salon Takeover.

So, yes, this blog is over due for an update, especially on my challenge, but I don't think this time of year was the best idea to start the whole thing.  Lesson learned. Hopefully...

Meanwhile I've really gotten into this song:



Difference Between Us
by The Dead Weathers

"I'm not the way you found me.
I'm neither here nor there.
One day I'm happy and healthy
Next I ain't doin' so well."

Kinda depressing for this time of year, so here's a Christmas song we enjoy at my house.



Christmas Vacation
by Mavis Staples

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: