Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is Said

I've typed, deleted, and re-typed this post so many times.  The right words aren't coming, but I have this desire to express myself.

First I want to praise the Communication Station software (http://www.commxstation.com/), which has kept me organized for the past couple of months and the more I use it the more I love it.  My favorite is the 'Things to Do' feature or Tasks, in which you enter what you need to do, set the notification date and time, and then Communication Station sends an email at that time and reminds you of the task. 

The other feature I really love is the Messages feature, which you can enter in all the phone messages for everyone, but after you've added it, the person can enter in what happened after they called them back or a follow up of some sort.  It really is a great organization software.

I also have a thing for this photo they have on their site that embodies what I want my working path to look like:

Second, I want to say that I'm a huge follower of Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, and her post today on Tastey Kitchen about Fried Mozzarella Sticks sounds divine and if I had the money I would make them this weekend with a cucumber and tomato salad, and chicken.  Not sure what kind of chicken yet... of course I can't buy any of it so it doesn't matter, but I like to work out the details.


Third, my website for my company, Restored Sunshine, should be done by the end of this week. That is what I'm praying for.  It is a letter business and it is designed to help.  Great emails are nice, but they're not tangible, you can't hold them in your hand, unless you print them out.  I don't like that, so I've created Restored Sunshine letters that help you write a letter and then we send it out.  Which is great for you because then you don't have to worry about postage or getting it to the post office.  We do that!  And it will only cost you a dollar ($1).

Fourth, I'm praying for answers, I know that they will come, and they will be what is best for me, however, part of my pride is in this and the other part is fearful of the disappointment.  I've had to practice and say this verse over and over today, "I sought the Lord and He answered me and delievered me of all my fears." - Psalm 34:4.

So, I leave you with this, which is what I'm feeling at the moment:


No comments: