Friday, May 21, 2010

From 3:00 - 6:00 on a Friday

I have yet to figure out what it is, but between 3:00 and 6:00 on Fridays I no longer wish to work. Then if I'm given some project that doesn't yield many results I feel odd. Does anyone else get that feeling? Annoying!

Meanwhile, I'm going out with friends tonight so not much to complain about. I also get to see my grandpa get ordained as a deacon, so that will be nice. My dad already is one, but due to a long story I won't get into here my grandpa will finally get to be.

So, it should be a good weekend. :D Now, if I could just remember to send back my Netflix DVDs I would really be in good shape. Also on the positives, new episode of Justified is on tonight. Seriously, if you are not watching that show you need to be, soo good.

I have to share this article.  It is about a couple who is celebrating 60 years of marriage and the Plaza let them stay there for the same price they paid back in 1950 (around $26.00).  You can read it by going here.
So that is the round up.  I hope you all have a great weekend and maybe I'll have some pictures to share.

No comments: