Monday, May 17, 2010

Tasty Disaster

I hope you all had a nice Monday. I actually did. This weekend was crazy! I had a nice dinner out with friends, where I got to hold little Liam. He is so very cute. I found out that I am 28 years old (almost 29!) because I had to drink caffiene to try and stay up until 12. I got to 11:30. However, so did my friends so I know I'm in good company.

Meanwhile Saturday I went to brunch with another group of friends at Joe T. Garcias. It was fantastic. So it is no secret I have a slight obsession with the FoodNetwork. Well watching cooking actually extends to my entertainment as I was watch Julie & Julia this weekend. Surprise, Surprise!! I got the baking bug. So I decided to make Cinnamon Toast Crunch & White Chocolate Chip cookies.

Slight problem, I accidently melted my butter (no need to ask how) and well, that is not good for cookies. And so my 'Tasty Disaster' was created. It became more of a giant crisp than a cookie, but I'm telling you it was delicious. Because of the thinness of the crsip it had this slight caramel taste to it. Really good, just looked kind of bad. Great for ice cream topping!

You can view it here. Out of the batter that makes 36 cookies I got exactly 5 that resembled cookies. None of the pictures you see here though are those cookies.


Anyway, I'm having so much listening to this song. I hope you do too!

Song: Long Shot
Artist: Kelly Clarkson

No comments: