Since I wrote the past post the following has happened.
- I got my headlights and as of today my car is now legal.
- I sold software and got commission for it.
- My Restored Sunshine Letters is almost complete.
- I've started to enjoy my Bible Study again, and for that I'm truly thankful.
- When I had thought that I had been left out... again, God moved in an extraordinary way and I was floored.
These have all been such peaceful things to me. I feel restored, in a sense.
On a lighter note I'm updating my Top 5 Shower Re-Cap every day and you can find the link here or you can look at my blog list to the right and see it at the bottom. Today's videos/music was dedicated to my sister, Melissa, who is turning 22 today. She will also be graduating this Thursday from college and I couldn't be more proud.
I have less than a month less for my business goals to take fruition. I'm praying and we'll see how the Good Savior works it all out.