Thursday, May 20, 2010

No Baking Escapades

I know you're boo hooing because I haven't baked anything in 24 hours.  I am too.  Actually I'm not.  I'm excited because today is Thursday.  My favorite day of the week.  It is also the day that Michael Ausiello has his Ask Ausiello column up (for those who need spoilers is there anyone any better? I thougt not!).  It is also the day that Hulu posts the latest episode of Justified that I missed...again.  This time it was not due to being tired, but because I was hanging out with friends (always a better idea in my book!).

Heh, Jack FM decided to play Outside by Staind.  See, Thursdays are fantastic.  I even got to hear "Never Tear Us Apart" by Inxs  and "Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel this morning, both times I woke up!   Okay, three times, but I don't remember what song was playing at 6:09 when I hit it that second time.

Meanwhile, this lead to my Top 5 Shower Re-Cap, which I thought turned out really well today.  You can view it by going to Artist Avail Network

In a serious note my dad has taken to calling me Sheldon.  Now, when I first hear that name I think of my Superhero cousin, Sheldon (serving in Afghanistan).  Until I realize he means Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory.  It couldn't possibly be because of exchanges like this:

Leonard: I'm just saying, you catch more flies with honey then with vinegar.


Sheldon: You catch even more with manure, what's your point?
*^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^*
Raj: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.


Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.
*^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^* *^*
 
Penny: I give up. He's impossible!


Sheldon: I can't be impossible; I exist! I think what you meant to say is, 'I give up; he's improbable'
 
I'll have to find the quote that really solidified my nickname of Sheldon.  I guess I could be called worse things.
 
"Bazinga!"
 
In case you need to know how awesome Sheldon is and the man who plays him you can watch this:
 

No comments: