Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Paint Shop, Glee, and Distractions

This post may very well point out my distractions as I point out many different things I've looked at today. 

The first is that I'll admit I want to Sex and the City 2, I do not care what the critics say, I know it will probably be raunchy, but I loved the show and the first movie.  In that respect I read Mashable's take on it and laughed.  And gigled.  You can view it here.

Next I read THIS very interesting article about 9 Cops who started a Donut and Coffee Shop.  I love that they went into business to rescue a bakery they loved and are now serving the things they enjoy. 

Also today Gil loaded PaintShop on my PC, which I haven't had in a while.  I'm itching to re-learn some things and spent thirty minutes of my day doing just that.

Meanwhile I have a terrible craving for a Mud Pie and a Key Lime Cheesecake.  I want to make both, but alas I'm still at the funds issue.  Don't you ever get sick of being broke?  I do.

Finally last night's Glee was incredible.  If you are not watching this series you should.  Last night's ep was an incredible example, especially the Finn/Kurt situation.  Really amazing.  With that in mind I'm going to embed the Lady Gaga's Poker Face cover.  So good.

No comments: