Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Overcome by the Power of Glee

So, apparently the answer to yesterday's question is... neither. I stayed for American Idol, which I knew I shouldn't, which was my first mistake. I cut down on my dusting time. Then, I watched Glee with the family, which was my second mistake. Not because it was with the family, but because they made it harder to leave. So, I vaccumed and since it was with a dry vac, I had the ability to do some dusting too. I love that thing.

Speaking of cleaning and organization I have two great links. The first is if you are trying to organize your day and need to kep track of things to do (tasks), messages, and schedule for you and anyone else. Just go to the Communication Station. The coolest thing about this (for me) is that you can set your task (thing to do) and put when you want to be reminded and it sends an email to you at the time you set so you don't forget. I love it!

The second thing is from RealSimple, which has 15 cool decorating tips with things that you have like broches, a lone stud earring and several other things. I love the coffee can idea! (Well for Magazines, not wine, since I can't drink the stuff - yuck! - you knew I was picky!).

Tonight, hopefully, I will be making the Raspberry/Lemon pie. Except that it is no longer just Raspberries, but blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries as well. I think all of those berries work well with lemon. Hopefully I can have pictures tomorrow.

That's really the only big update I have. Right now I'm praying to take the good with the good. I know I hope for my life to get better, but when it does I become instantly suspicious of it and then wait for the rug to be pulled out from underneath me. So, I'm praying Psalm 34;4 my favorite verse, "I sought the Lord and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears."

I've been waiting for such a long time for some of my deep desires. I have three at the moment and two of them have been with me since I was 13.

1. I want my own place. Just me. No roommates, no soul mates, just me. Okay, and a dog. I love dogs.

2. A boyfriend. I'm not desperate for one by any means, my life is kinda busy at the second, but I want some romance. It always looks nice in the movies and it has been a while.

3. A new car. I love my car, but it is 11 years old now and the radio has a short. Praise God though the AC still works. Otherwise that would be unacceptable, but I miss my radio very, very much. And the 2011 Mustangs are so pretty. I want one. Except I want a small SVU. I want the Mustang too... see the problem?

Okay, well I will leave you with some Madonna inspired Glee. I just love this show. That and Justified, but I'll talk about that later.


No comments: