Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fun Friday Finds

Well when blogger went down it screwed up my posts, so I'm trying to catch up.  Not to mention it has been a little weird this week trying to get everything together since I've started a new job, but I'll get a rhythm down eventually.  In the mean time this is what I've found:

New Recipe to Try: Summertime Strawberry Lemonade Scones by Sugar Plum (Emily)

Favorite Twitter User: American Hypocrite

Favorite Day of the Week: Thursday & Friday.  I finally got some confidence in what I was doing.  Obviously I'm still learning, but I felt much better about the new job.  Even though I miss doing my own thing all day, I'll be back to being a full time self employer soon enough.

Favorite Video or Song:



Ride My See Saw
by the Moody Blues

Such a great song. :D

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: