Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fun

I hope you all have had a fabulous week.  On Sunday I got to see Bridesmaid, it was hilarious!  It is raunchy, but ridiculously funny.  More than anything I'm just really tired.  Even my mother commented about how I don't talk much anymore and considering how much I usually talk that is a big deal!

Anyway, here are my weekly finds:

Recipe to Try: Salted Chocolate Covered Fluffer Nutter Wafers

Favorite Tweeter of the Week: Gary Sinise (I love this guy!)

Favorite Video/Song of the Week:
I'm not a huge Haley/Damon fan.  Give me Haley/Dean or Haley/Jax, but the video by gaby0189 is amazing and the song is phenomenal.



Salted Skin

by Ellie Goulding

Favorite Day This Week:  Sunday.  I went to church, the weather was perfect, I went and saw Bridesmaids with Shas and had a fabulous time, and then I went to the church picnic.  I also saw the new Law & Order: Criminal Intent.  It was just a picture perfect, beautiful day!

What was your favorite day?

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: