Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Devotional: Encouragement

I apologize for not getting yesterday's post out.  Exciting day, but it didn't give me much of a chance to be here.  Today's devotional isn't really any new in insight, but I think it is something that we don't give or get as much as we should.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I want you to know that if you are going through a rough time that it will get better.  I know it might not seem like it, I truly do, but it will get better.

I want you to know that if you are not feeling like you are looking your best that you are beautiful.  I realize that you might not look like a supermodel, in fact you are what some would call the dreaded "fat" word, but you are beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.

I want you to know that if you are struggling to be a better person, or turn your life around you will.  The very fact you care to do so and are taking the time to do it means the most.  Keep it up and one day you will be that person that you want to be and Jesus wants you to be.

I love you all!



Voice of Truth
by Casting Crowns

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: