Thursday, October 14, 2010

Standing Up for Myself

I literally start to shake after I have stood up for myself.  Like I haven't eaten all day and my blood sugar dropped unexpectedly and there is no food in sight.  That kind of shake.

Does this happen to anyone else?  It drives me nuts.  I wish I wasn't like that.  I wish it didn't bother me to do it, but it does.  I hate confrontation as a general rule, but there are times when things must be said or done.  Then after I say my piece (or is it peace?) I shake.  It doesn't matter if I'm right, if the other person backs down or fesses up to the wrong doing and corrects it, I shake. 

Does anyone have any pointers?  Do you have something that helps you when you  have to confront wrong doings?

In the meantime, here is one of my favorite confrontations on television.  No judgement.  What I'm saying?  Judge away.  Makes no difference.  This will still be one of my favorite confrontations on television.  The difference now is more will know about.



Again, any pointers would be nice.

Thank-you,
K.

No comments: