Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Renew and Re-Try

I got a lot of information in a short amount of time, but I do have to thank Cisco for their prize.  Today I met with Paul who does strategic planning and have him anaylize the business to see what's up.  I actually feel re-newed and with some goals in mind I feel ready to re-try the marketing business.

Meanwhile I read where your best sleep is actually taken from 10 pm to 2 am for most human adults.  I put this theory to the test last night with great results.  I hope I get to try again today.  I also hope I remember to do laundry tonight.  Otherwise tomorrows outfit might not be my best.  I'd do a picture but even I don't want that on the internet for all time.

Well not much today.  I wish I could discuss everything I learned today, but I'm still processing it all.  I will let you know if it reaches the results I'm hoping for.

Have you heard this song yet?  I love these mash-ups and this one is just amazing.

No comments: