Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Reflections


What a year! I started off my year rather broke, and looking for some help. I ended it with me having a job with insurance, a new car, and paying my bills. It was what I had been hoping for this time last year.

So, I thought I would reflect on the big events for this year (mostly personal).

May - I got a new job. Scary, but good. I've enjoyed it so far, but it has certainly made me want to be corporate not work for corporate.

June - I turned 30. 30!

August - Shas gave birth to Baylor. Isn't he a cutie?

September - Lora left for Michigan.



November - Bought a new car! Very scary and exciting.




Of course my biggest challenge will be tonight as I struggle to stay awake until midnight.  Then again if it does become a family affair and we play Classic Rock Trivial prusuit it could become a blood bath. And one does not simply fall asleep during a blood bath.

I would like to say I'm kidding about the intesity at which my family plays a trivia game involving music, but I am not. You're welcome to come, but you're on your own and if you don't know, don't speak.

Okay, now that I've revealed that...

Have a happy and safe new year everyone!

Much Love,
Kelli


No comments: