Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I think this week has moved a little slow only because I've been anticipating breakfast and shopping with my mother on Saturday. However, since I love the Christmas season, and I have had such a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit lately I think it is good it is moving slow. I can enjoy it longer.

With that said....
  1. Rain. It has rained this week. If you are not in Texas I'm sure you've heard of the drought we've been experiencing and the water restrictions. I'm very thankful for it. A nice slow, gentle rain, which will certainly help.
  2. Christmas Parties. I love party food. It is that simple.
  3. Style. According my sister Lora, I acquired some while she was gone. I resent that, as I've always had style, but if people think I'm looking good I'll take it.


A capture of the way I'm feeling:



We Need A Little Christmas
by: Johnny Mathis

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: