Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful people are happier people, or so I am told.  The Bible certainly backs up this thought, so why not dedicate a day to being thankful. We could call it something like Thanksgiving...have it in November when the cold wind makes you hungry...

Perhaps that already is a national holiday, but being thankful at least once a week is not.  So, I am going to try every Thursday to post three things I am thankful for.
  1. My new car. - The engine was about to drop out of my beloved mustang. Plus, I don't have much credit, so the fact I was able to get the exact vehicle I wanted is nothing short of God's grace and favor on me. I am most grateful.
  2. My sister being home. - Lora surprised us on Thanksgiving by coming home. I've missed her.  I know there are opportunities for her to leave again, but I am thankful for the time she is home.
  3. Not having to work this Friday. - I got to take the day off and still get paid for it. I don't think you can get much better than that in the working world.  So I plan to get my hair cut off (donating to locks of love), and making pineapple upside mini bundt cakes for my bff, Shas, for her birthday.
I will be posting pictures of both my new hair and recipe after Friday.  Until then I hope you find three things you are grateful for, and I hope it brings a smile to your face.


Good Life
by OneRepublic

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: