Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." - Ben Franklin

I can't believe 2012 is here. I hope you all had a most wonderful New Years Eve and are enjoying the new year much like myself. Although I wish I had gotten ready to go to church... not a great way to start the year off spiritually. Still, I thank God for his blessings and His hand upon my life.  I would be no where without Him. His love saves me every day, and I am so glad that we have such a loving and wonderful Creator.

I have some people in my life that are going through some of the same struggles I did, and as I look back to see how I got through it all only one answer comes to mind: Jesus. I hate how sinful I am, how in the blink of an eye I can go from a spiritual high to a sinful low, but I am so very grateful I serve the God of Another Chance. I can't explain his love, but it is one I desperately need and couldn't be without.  I am whole because of Him.

I want to thank him publicly and hope all of you have a most wonderful and blessed 2012!

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: