Monday, December 5, 2011

We Interrupt This Posting....

So from Thursday to today (Monday) I have had no less than five major technological issues.
  1. My phone on Wednesday night gave me the white screen of death. Dead it was. Sad, so very sad.
  2. My laptop decided it didn't need to have a bright screen.
  3. My camera hooked into my computer. My computer recognized my camera. However, it would not let me take any of my photos (which is why I still haven't posted any new hair pictures).
  4. My new car doesn't recognize my new phone.
  5. When I logged onto my computer at work today my mainframe was... something. Technical support had to un-install and then reinstall to get it to come back.
Perhaps #4 isn't a major one, but after everything it is a pain in the butt.

However, the following happened:
  1. AT&T replaced my phone with a new one, same model.
  2. Thanks to Google and Boards to get my screen back all I had to do was press the fn button and the arrow up button - to brighten. Much better.
  3. I haven't tried the camera and computer together. One issue at a time.
  4. My car still doesn't recognize my phone. Will probably have to employ the Google/Board combo again.
  5. After 30 minutes this morning my computer is back to good.
So while there should be a nice post here of my long hair before and short hair after there isn't.  And due to those issues no pictures of the Pineapple Upside Down Mini Bundt Cakes. Oh well. Hopefully I'll get to bake some cookies this week.

Oh, new song I like:



Start A Fire
by Ryan Star

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: