Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Goodness I forgot what working retail was like during the holiday season.  I think everyone who had an attitude decided to show up at my place of work yesterday.  Thankfully today I got to take the afternoon off, and stand in line with those people...  which makes me thankful for the following:

  1. Christmas Season - It is my favorite time of year. Sure rude people, nasty drivers, large crowds, and crazy people do not deter my love of this season. They put a damper on it for the moment, but it is still a great time of  year.  Yes, I am that woman that sings Christmas tunes while shopping. Ducking down now.
  2. Casual Day - Tomorrow I get to wear jeans. That makes everything better.
  3. My Dog.  He's just so darn cute.


 


Tongue Tied
by Grouplove

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: