Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3: Shoes & Apples

If I could come up with any other reason for buying these shoes beyond, "I want them, I really, really, want them." I would buy these shoes. So absolutely adorable.
 
Beyond that I don't have many outfits it would go with. Not that I wouldn't be thinking up a ton of them, but I don't have enough to justify buying these shoes.
 
C'est la vie.
 
Now onto those apples.  I have two of them and I need to figure out what to do.  I can buy a few more and make an apple pie.  Or I can make some mini-apple bundt cakes.  Or I can make apple dumplings, or even apple brown betty.  So many choices and yet I have no idea what to do....
 
Any suggestions?
 
Meanwhile, I found no new every day hat.  I know I feel sorry for me.  If you're new to the blog or my twitter feed I do post some political things.  I usually don't like too, but if it bugs me or I think it is important I will post.  I'll warn you from now on (except on Twitter).
 
Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: