Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24: Mondays and Other Business

Hello beloveds.

Today was not one of my best days, but it certainly wasn't one of my worst, so I'm thankful for that.  As for my nail-biting well, I really need to find something to do with myself when I'm bored or nervous.  I was doing so well, but then I was watching a movie and my ringer finger is back to where it was weeks ago. 

However, I will praise the good Lord that I'm not nearly as bugged out as I could be about the events of today.  I'm getting to the point where even if it is bad news I know that God has me in his hands and will get me through this situation so there is no point in worrying or focusing on it.  I can just give it over to him and then go enjoy myself in more fun pursuits.

So that is what I'm doing.  I'm enjoying my Monday night.  Tonight is Mike & Molly and Tabatha's Salon Take Over.  Plus I have my Jonah study which I'm so into and loving.  I recommend it to anyone!

Okay, well it is Neil Diamond's birthday so I'm playing my favorite song in celebration!



Cracklin' Rosie
by Neil Diamond

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: