Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Brushes, Bags, and Blogs

Ah,

It is September 1st. I even got to work at 8:30 like I've been trying to do for the past week. I know you're thinking that sounds lazy, and it is, but to be fair I have not been myself since I got back. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and it is tough. Much harder than I thought possible.

I've had several people tell me that they miss my emails and after I came down from the cloud of euphoria after such sweet comments I decided I'll start writing them again. This is where Blog comes in. Yes, I haven't quite got my blog to where I want it to be, but I've decided to at least make every Tuesday my 'email' day. And just because I'm not in Mexico doesn't mean those strange tales don't still happen to me. I think the ironic thing is that irony seems to define my life and I find it quite funny.

I've been gone a while so there is much to tell, but alas I'm going to keep it within the week because otherwise you'd stop reading half way through... I realized that Mexico had a profound effect on me this past Saturday when I went to a barbeque. Oh, the food was delicious (and not served in big metal barrels either), but there were mosquitos. After I realized that I had been bitten several times (because I didn't put bug spray on... so maybe not that profound), I didn't panic because I had something in my purse. That is right I had anti-itch cream, thank-you Mexico.

As for the title of my email well you know me. I like things that are related and begin with the same letter. This shouldn't surprise you though... so brushes? Oh yeah, this past Friday my brush broke in half! Let the hair jokes commense. Then on the same day, several hours later I was about to put my computer bag into my car when the strap snapped falling to the ground and giving me a cut on my thumb that throbbed like no one's business. I couldn't figure out why it hurt so bad until I saw the blood...


Fred is okay. I know I checked. The CD Rom was open, but I figured that was Fred just sticking his tongue out at me for dropping him in the first place.

On a cool note front those of you who are big Wizard of Oz fans it will be playing on the big screen Sept. 23rd at 7:00 pm for the 70th Anniversary! You can get tickets online by click here.


Well until next week when I have my stuff together... hopefully. If you were to receive a thank-you card or vanilla from me, it is coming. Did I mention getting back into the swing of things is tough?

Okay, bye for now!

No comments: