Friday, September 25, 2009

Just a, What Were They Thinking moment

(credit: me)



In case you haven't read the news or care, either is certainly possible. It seems that my beloved, Law & Order: Criminal Intent is under going some changes. Mainly that my favorite characters, Goren and Eames, are to be phased out, which means the actors that play them are gone. Now, there is just no one like Vincent D'Onofrio. And Kathryn Erbe has played Alex Eames beautifully. I hate to be a 'jump the shark' kind of person, but I don't watch the episodes that those two aren't in. And I will certainly not be watching now that they are gone.

Here's the full story: http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/law-and-order-casting-intent--623

If you are sadden by that news like I was go here, she'll treat you right.

No comments: