Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Fall

To celebrate the Seventh Season Premiere of One Tree Hill I thought I would post a song that has just made me.. well... very happy.





This is Forever More by Katie Herzberg from the album Apple Tree. You can buy it from Amazon here.



And while many of my friends, family, and co-workers have been complaining about the rain that has been in most of down pour since Thursday I couldn't be happier! It's beginning to feel a lot like Fall.... since I can, I thought I would list the things I am most looking forward to this season (in hoping that it does not get above 90 degrees here).


  1. One Tree Hill Season Premiere -- That's Today!

  2. Listening to Chasing Pavements by Adele and Hero by Regina Spektor (because for reasons unknown to anyone they sound better in fall to me).
  3. The weather. I love cooler weather!
  4. Football Games. My baby sister, Andi, is in color guard.
  5. CSI: New York Season Premiere -- Wednesday, September 23rd
  6. Possibly going to another concert at Granbury Live with Tammy.
  7. Halloween. This is from One Tree Hill Web.net, but this is my current wallpaper.
  8. Watching Sleepy Hollow (Johnny Depp/Tim Burton). Makes it seem that much better.
  9. New Bible Study (I'm a nerd, what can I say?)
  10. Getting to drink hot chocolate because it is cooler!

Those are just a few things I'm looking forward to. I hope the rest of you are excited. :D Until then, enjoy the music.

No comments: