Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Faith, Hope, and Desire

I had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend, and I hope that you did too.  I even made my own lemonade and it tasted wonderful.  My sister, DeeDee, thought it was sweet, but I have a bigger sweet tooth than she does.  Her thing is pickles, which I fully understand, but my favorite is just about anything with sugar. 

Meanwhile, I woke up this morning with such a sharp pain in my stomach, turns out it is allergies.  How boring and awful!  I also had a bruise on my stomach and I have no idea how it got there, it was either from swimming, or it was my dog's paw.  To be honest I'm going with the second theory.  He gets a little violent sometimes and likes to kick his feet at me to propel himself fruther.

I'm yawning now too... did that make you yawn?  No?  Lucky.  I drank more caffiene this weekend then I normally do in two weeks.  So today without any of it I'm having the hardest time staying awake.  Not to mention I had a scare this morning, well not a scare, more of a 'here we go again' and not in a pleasant way.  I just get so sick of the not good news.  I want a lot of good news to come my way, for me.  Selfish though that may sound it is the truth.

So, I prayed then on a sheet of paper I wrote out four things that I said were answered even though they hadn't been.  One and two were answered today and I'm waiting on three and four.  Meanwhile NorthPointe (helmed by Andy Stanley) has a series called The Chase, that is really speaking to me.  They just ended a series last week called, Guardrails, that was amazing. Really, good.  You can check them out HERE.

Meanwhile I need to buy a simming cap to keep my natural blonde hair from turning green because I plan to spend a lot of time in the pool.  Great exercise and they say Thursday it is suppose to get up to 99!  So, with thoughts of summer I will leave you with this picture, which is part of a series on my wallpapers.



With Love, Kelli

No comments: