Friday, June 4, 2010

Plans: 1 Zillion, Kelli: 0

Slight exaggeration aside, this would be supremely true this week.  Once again another plan has fallen through.  It seems we will not be going to dinner for a regular Friday Night dinner time.  Due to sick children, out of town plans, and chauffeuring, there is no dinner tonight.  I'm, obviously, a little sad.  Not to the point where I'm going to spend an entire blog post railing about it, but a good paragraph, and ONLY because this was just the latest in a long week of canceled plans.

Meanwhile I found these headlines really interesting:
So, next week begins my birthday week, which officially begins tomorrow, only 8 days left...yes I do a countdown.  Two reasons: 1. I watched 'Sixteen Candles' as a child and it screwed me up for life.  2. I never remember people's birthday's unless it has been ingrained into my mind, which is rare.  I know my grandparents, my parents, my sister's, and my best friend's, after that you can forget it.  So, to help those like me I tell people.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: