Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday, love, I'm so glad to see you!

It is finally Friday. What a great word that is. Last night I spent my evening baking cookies. Small round sugar/almond cookies, and then I frosted half the batch. I even managed to watch Project Runway in the process and be so sad to see Anthony go. His farewell is probably my favorite out of all the seasons. You have to love that sort of attitude.


Meanwhile, you are probably wondering what happened to all those delicious cookies? Some are currently with me here at the office. Why? Because my bff was so kind as to ask for me to bring them. I can't turn her down, so they are in a little container waiting to be tried.


See, these are just a few:

Oh yes, they are that good. Unfortunately my lighting in the office doesn't make for the best pictures. That's okay though. Plenty more room to try.

No comments: