Friday, April 9, 2010

A Hot Mess - Literally

I don't mean like I'm hot-good looking (although if you want to think that you can email me ;), but its near 80 here... So I've been missing in action for the better part of two weeks now. The reason is quite simple. Last week I had some variation of the flu with cough adn sore throat. It was bad, so horrible in fact I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Now, I'm suffering from allergies, which today has mainfested itself by making my right eye water. Then the left eye, which I can only assume was feeling left out, started twitching.

So, what does all this have to do with a blog about restoration? Nothing, but I felt the need to share.

So, as you may know I'm a huge Law & Order: Criminal Intent fan. Specifically a Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) and Eames (Kathryn Erbe) fan. Tuesday night was their last performance as the awesome duo. It made me cry. After all, this is nine years of partnership and viewing here. Thankfully, Criminal Musings (QuietFire) put together this lovely video to showcase the last episode, Loyalty, and the amazing partnership of Goren and Eames. You can view it here:



Okay, I think I'll end here. Such a sweet video. On another note, does anyone know where to get good ingredients for a caramel apple?

No comments: