Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Whatever Wednesday: Chuck Norris, Recipes, and More!

I have entitled Wednesday's posts to be "Whatever Wednesday" because anything and everything can happen. For example, today, is Chuck Norris' Birthday. Happy 70th! In honor of his birthday on Facebook you can share your favorite Chuck Norris jokes. See, who knew Chuck's BDay would land on a Wednesday?

Here are a few:

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.
Chuck Norris doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.
Chuck Norris always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.

Every Wednesday also brings the newsletter, where I wrap up the last week and give out the highlights in case you missed them. Not that you would, but now you can smile and laugh again, just like old times.

Bromance/Romance - This category will be specific for Thursdays. Since not everyone is as familiar with the Bromance I've added Romance. Each week we'll take a look at a favorite Bromance/Romance. You are always allowed to make suggestions.

There are only two I will refuse to do:

1. Sara/Grissom from CSI. It will never happen on my site. Any other pairings from CSI though are more than welcome.

2.Mulder or Scully with anyone else other than Mulder/Scully. I am a core MSR shipper, and have been since 1995.
Giving away nerdom, yes, do I care, no.

So last Thursday we payed homage to this wonderful Bromance: Boy Meets World Corey and Shawn. Show of hands how many of you loved this friendship? Me too! (Even if you didn't put your hand up I'm going to assume that you did.) Here is a wallpaper from a favorite epsisode.
You can get the 1200x800 or the 1024x768
I miss that show...

Because Friday's weren't cool enough they are now Guilty Pleasure Fridays. You can click here and see what I posted this past Friday on the subject. This week I have something brand new... just have to figure out which one I want to reveal. I'd like to have some mystery.

Monday was suppose to be 'Motivational Monday', but I was tired so it didn't happen...

Last but not least we had Food Tuesday. You can check out the post below for all the yummy cookie recipes. I'm going to have to try a few myself this weekend.

No comments: