Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weird Wednesday & Being a Total Girl

He he, so I checked my blog. Turns out I hadn't posted in eight days. I could sum up the details, but no sense in boring you. Instead, I want to take this moment to once again state my adoration for that wonderful character, Dean Winchester. And the video below is perfect for doing that. Please watch, you will not be disappointed.





On an excitement level: I tested out some sugar/almond cookies and let me tell you, there were delicious. I even ate a piece of one this morning and it still tasted good. I'll go on the recond and say that it was divine intervention (God) who gave me the idea for some of the ingredients.


Tonight I'm trying the royal icing with them. I'm going to make a lemon icing first. I know there are many who don't like the icing, but it will be a thin layer, and it is necessary for printing the photo.


Now I just need to find a good rolling pin. By the way you can use a Worcestershire sauce bottle, but making it even takes a little skill. Skill I appraently didn't have. Cookies tasted great though. I get happy just thinking of when they will taste AND look good!

I hope to have some pictures for you tomorrow!

No comments: