Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today 'I LOVE LUCY'

I can't begin to describe how much this show meant to me. I adore Lucille Ball, and my fascination with her started back in the fifth grade. I watched many of her shows, but nothing captured my attention and adoration the way I Love Lucy did. And the best thing about this show is that fifty years later, it is still funny. So today, we celebrate the love of Lucy and Ricky.

This video, which just made me gush the first time I saw it is amazing. She does such a great job with this. Enjoy!



I also have some old wallpapers I made. You can view them for 1024x768 or 800x600

I am taking suggestions for next Thursday. I would like a more modern couple, but all suggestions will be taken and applied as long as they aren't the ones mentioned in yesterday's post.

Love to you all!

No comments: