Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday's Food Day

Actually, if you are anything like me every day is Food Day, but I'm dedicating Tuesday's to the actual posting of food. Unfortunately, I have none of my own to post so I thought I would place in here some of my favorite food posts.

So here we go: Since on Facebook it was all about the cookies this will be too!

Chocolate Truffle Cookies - I just found this thanks to Hilary, but I can't wait to try it!
White Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies - These were great, but be sure to chop up the Cinnamon Toast Crunch very, very well!
Chocolate Chip Cookies - for my Dad who loves 'em. (But never sing this song to him as he HATES it, hehe. You can feel sorry for the dude now.)
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie - Something about homemade makes these even better!
Monster Cookies - I also did these with peanut butter chips since my mother doesn't like chocolate and they were super yummy that way too.

Now, since I've never been able to stay on just one topic I have to share this video. Not to mention my deeply fed addiction to all things music. This video is not remarkable in anyway, but when I hear this song it feels like Spring/Summer and the world is just waiting for me. I hope you have the same pleasant reaction!

2 comments:

Miss A said...

I love cookies. Cookies are my downfall.

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, it was really nice!

Kelli Wait said...

And it is hard to eat only one cookie. Especially when they're good and look good for dunking!

Your welcome for the comment and I truly mean it, I hope you reach goals!