So, as I continue to navigate and find my voice I think Saturday's should be reserved for more fun. I love the weekends, not that I know anyone who doesn't, but sometimes I think it needs to have a little more fun.
With that thought in mind I have some fun Saturday blog. At least I will attempt to have that. My humor doesn't always come across the screen correctly.
Now these titles will change as I get bored easily, but you know I'll find the best of whatever.
The Best From Twitter:
I spend a lot of time on Twitter because I can actually be on it at work without my work suffering (unlike Facebook). And it was a great week on Twitter:
1. Gary Sinise re-tweeted me for my mom. His awesomeness took an even bigger leap in my mind. I didn't think that was possible.
2. The Wall Street Journal had the best article title this week on the NPR scandal: Video Killed the Radio Czar. That made me giggle. Loudly.
3. Pastor Paul Sheppard is back to doing his podcast sermons. I clapped.
4. I failed at 'Name That Movie' Quote Game from The Pioneer Woman. Badly. Just a future warning I fail at the game 95% of the time. Unless the movie is The Sandlot. I get that one.
Fashion Finds of the Week:
1. Charming Charlie - a necklace and pair of earrings are only $12.97. That's pretty good.
2. Adorable black dress from Torrid.
3. A great royal blue summer dress from Forever 21+ (formerly known as Faith21)
4. Like I would ever pass up great shoes: Black Wedges, which I fully intend to buy for summer.
Best Video of the Week:
(I saw this on Bethany Joy Galeotti's blog. It truly is inspiring.)
Enjoy your weekend!