Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I wish you all much love and kindness today.  I have been away for a while, but I'm back.  The past few weeks have been crazy with snow storms, work, and non-work, but still time consuming pursuits.

However, I'm back and since I don't want to try counting again I'm no longer numbering my days in the challenge.  Just know each day presents its own challenges.

I'd be curious to know how many of you got what you wanted or were hoping for Valentine's Day.  I don't know if I'll get mine, but if I do I'll post a picture of it.  My desire, is of course, traditional and then very non-traditional.  Kinda like me!

I will be posting a new background and photo soon.  As I tweeted earlier I know spring is coming back because this weekend I saw two bumble bees and then this morning the tiniest spider was on my desk and when I went to inspect it bungee jumped off my desk to the floor.  I was so stunned that the little guy got away.  Oh well.

Again I wish you much love today and I leave you with this wonderful love song.



Two Is Better Than One
Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: