Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Funs

Tomorrow I really need to go to work to get some things done that I can't while I'm there during the week.  So, I'm thinking tomorrow I'm going to indulge and get a sausage biscuit with cheese.

I say this to you not to make you jealous because there aren't many who don't have access to a McDonald's I say this because if you are stuck in a rut do something different.

So I've made a list of things that you might not have done in a while to give you something to think about:

Go to a movie on a school night.
Do a sleep over tonight.  Get junk food, pizza, stay up and watch movies, etc.
Make a gourmet meal with your sweetie, and then order pizza if it doesn't come out quite the way you intended.
Sit down at the fast food restaurant instead of getting it to go.
Go to the park and swing or get dizzy on the merry go round.
Go for a drive and look at the beautiful homes out there.
Go to a museum.
Sing Karaoke, even if it is in your own home.
Invite others over to your house and just have a neighborhood fun party, all BYOB.
Make a great collage of all the things that inspire you.

These are just a few, but sometimes the thing that might help to get you out of your funk is to do something unexpected and fun.  It will renew you and remind you that it won't always be the way it is.

Oh, and if you need a good party song, I have a suggestion:



Turn Up the Radio
by Autograph

Much Love,
Kelli

No comments: