Thursday, July 1, 2010

Not Obsessed

If I read that line alone I would giggle.  We all know I can get obsessed about things rather quickly, but today I went and saw Eclipse.  It is the first of the three movies out that I actually really liked and could see why everyone is so obsessed with it.  However, I refuse to be obsessed with one more thing.  I don't need it.  Glee is enough of a new obsession for me, thank you.  Not to mention when One Tree Hill comes back.

All of that aside, trying hard to get the business out there and promoted.  I hate going to a Pay Pal account, but I don't have the resources to open a private merchant account yet for Restored Sunshine Letters.  I'm all set for when I do start the website, the government and I are aware of each other now.  Unfortunately.

If you are thinking of opening your own business please remember that the government is going to be way too involved in what you are doing.  Especially if it has anything to do with food.  I haven't even gotten to the actual making cookies part yet and I'm already overwhelmed.  I'm still excited about all the things that could happen, but the reality of everything is taking some of the shine off all the newness.

Meanwhile I'm stoked for this up coming three day holiday.  It is suppose to rain on Sunday, but I'm okay with that.  This will be an opportunity to really recover from last week's family reunion.  It was so nice to see everyone and talk, but I'm tired.  

On a lighter note I heard, "Here Comes the Sun" which is one of those great songs God plays for me when he knows I need an encouraging word.  God is so sweet sometimes.  I so appreciated that moment, and even though my radio cut out it was still enough to give me a smile.

Over all really good day.  Since I did see Eclipse and I did enjoy it, I will play an awesome video I saw. Really great  music too!

No comments: