Thursday, July 22, 2010

And Then There Was Hope

As the story goes after all the ills of the world were released from Pandora's box hope also escaped.  It has certainly been tough. I'm not out of the woods yet, I'm still very much in the Forrest, but that hope that had seemed to be so far gone, is back.

In fact I'm listening to "Don't Rain on My Parade" and have no trace of bitterness while doing so.  So, you may be asking what changed, where did the hope come from.

I believe in God's restoration, and I know that He will bless me in far greater ways than I can imagine, but the hope he gave me these past few days came in the form of ideas.  Something that could very well work, and one I'm certainly hoping does.

From CommXTech we are providing two new things:
  • Partnership Program - If you can referr us a customer you can get up to 40% commission of the sale.  And all you have to do is referr the client.  We take care of all the hard work and when we're paid we pay you within seven days of receiving that payment.  Most commissions are 30%, but we have several products we offer at 40% to you.  If you are interested you can go to partnership program for CommXTech.
  • 20 for 20 - This nifty feature allows you to ask any of our experts anything that you need to know and in 20 minutes for $20 they will answer it and help you.  Money back guarantee.
So, I'm super excited by it.  Meanwhile tonight is Glee, Women Cops of Memphis, and whatever program they have after.  I watch way too much TV in the summer.  It's bad.

No comments: