Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

I don't know how you are going to spend your weekend, but mine includes sleep.  Lots of it.  However, it begins by going out to dinner with friends while there is a downpour and I'm rather worried about my hair... I wouldn't worry but I don't have a rubber band and my hair is kind of scary when it has been wetted down.  The top sticks to my head like Alfalfa on Little Rascals and the lower part spreads out as if it had ambitions of being a 'fro.  Not pretty and the fact this will be made public at a Chili's is even worse...somehow.

Other than that it has been a good day.  I dedicated the Top 5 to our Nation's Independence Day.  I so love this country and want nothing but the best for it.  And I'm so grateful for all who have sacrificed to make it the best on Earth.

And this song, well it gets me every time.  Enjoy and have a great 4th of July!

No comments: