Friday, May 1, 2009

Restlessness Madness


Technically I'm not doing anything differently than I would do if I didn't have to stay in the house. However, the fact that now I'm forced to stay in is making my palms itch and I need to get out of the house. I feel like this poor guy here in the photo. And no for you jokesters I'm not talking about the little one. I mean the big one crawling up the walls. We also have another connection. We both drive my mom nuts. Well, technically I don't run aftermy mom in the backyard, but I have been known to chase her around the downstairs.
I would like to point out that as much as I love my mother she sometimes deserved it. I bet you didn't know that she would wait until I was coming up the walk way from school and would hide and then when I opened the front door shout, "Boo!" as I nearly died of a heart attack. Yes, chasing her is well deserved.
Meanwhile, my focus on Law and Order: Criminal Intent has lead to this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIgg8xDR4mg which I've been listening to since last Tuesday. So much fun. You know, have some for those of who can't!
I just realized it is 10:30 on a Friday night... I have no words, so good night.

No comments: